Ldap Admin Tool is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-11-02. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Win98, WinXP.
LDAP Admin Tool is the premier GUI administration tool for Ldap/Active Directory management, control and development. LDAP Admin Tool provides you with the ability to perform all the necessary LDAP admin routines such as creating, editing, copying, extracting and dropping ldap objects. It supports all the latest ldap features; moreover, you can query ldap using SQL like syntax, accomplish ldap administration operations in a few mouse clicks, view and edit data including Binary and Images, export and import data to/from most popular file formats, edit the attributes using different editors, manage ldap users and their privileges and use a lot of other admin functions designed for making your work with LDAP server comfortable and efficient.
LDAP Admin Tool Features:
1. Easy Ldap Management
2. Tabbed Browsing
3. Drag and Drop
5. SSL support
6. LDAP Bind/Rebind
7. SQL Syntax Search
8. Powerful attribute editors
9. Acess multiple directories
10. Browse Large directories
11. View all available attributes
12. Customization according to your needs
13. Multiple entries/directory sizing
14. Both windows and Linux versions available
Top 10 reasons to use Ldap Admin Tool
1. LDAP version2 and version3 support
2. Both Windows and Linux Versions available
3. Clear in use
5. Tools for both ldap Administrators and Developers
6. Easy Attribute management
7. Powerful data export and import
8. Less Strain on directory servers
9. SSL Support
10. Copy or Move entries across directories
Ldap Admin Tool (version 5.10) has a file size of 25.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 144 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.